At Chisholm Trail Roofing & Construction, we offer premier roof restorations for both residential and commercial clients. This service comes with many benefits, not the least of which is the extension of a roof’s life. If you have an aged or damaged roof, you may think that total roof replacement represents your only option. In reality, roof restoration can add 10 to 15 years to the life of your roof, a service that represents major savings over the cost of replacement.
The main part of our restoration process is the roof coating. We first clean your roof, then inspect it to make sure that restoration remains a viable alternative to replacement. We will then apply the roof coating of your choice as a seamless layer on top of your roofing material. Your roof will achieve a new lease on life after the coating cures to seal leaks and repair damages. You can reach us anytime at 972-954-5322 if you would like to inquire about roof restoration in Plano, TX.
Benefits of Roof Restoration
Extended Life: The premier benefit of a roof restoration comes from its extension of a roof’s life. Whether residential or commercial, a roof represents a major investment. Homeowners and business owners that want a premier return on their investment can count on the added value of a roof coating. When you roof might otherwise fail, a coating can shore up deficiencies for many years of added service. You can even schedule regular re-application to preserve a roof for longer periods of time.
No More Leaks: Old and worn roofs generally struggle with leaks. Roof restoration repairs and prevents leaks thanks to the waterproofing supplied through a roof coating. Every roof has points of weakness for the penetration of water. A roof coating provides seamless protection over the entirety of a roof, so that water has nowhere to go save the gutter.
Improved Efficiency: Aside from water resistance, most roof coatings benefit from special formulations that protect your roof from UV radiation. The right coating can therefore provide any structure with the benefits of a cool roof. As your roof reflects heat away from your property, it can lead to a reduction in utility bills and an increase in overall energy efficiency.
At Chisholm Trail Roofing & Construction, we proudly provide roof restoration across the following categories.
- Silicone Roof Coatings A silicone roof coating offers superb resistance to water. It also provides an all-natural solution whose production and curing does not harm the environment.
- Acrylic Roof Coatings Acrylic roof coatings represent an ideal choice for commercial structures. Highly cost-effective, an acrylic coating is suitable to apply across large areas.
- Polyurea Roof Coatings A polyurea roof coating can work wonders for an industrial roof. These coatings provide premier resistance against chemical exposure.
- Elastomeric Roof Coatings In areas that suffer from temperature extremes, an elastomeric roof coating will always maintain its integrity and flexibility for reliable protection.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Our expert technicians can provide exceptional work for commercial roof restoration. We can also help you choose the right coating for your structure.
Call for Fast Service
If you feel like the time has come for a new roof, call us before you schedule the project. If roof restoration represents a viable alternative, you stand to save a great deal of money and headaches. Don’t delay your call, however, as roofs that become too damaged can no longer sustain restoration. At Chisholm Trail Roofing & Construction, we represent the premier source for roof restoration in Plano, TX. To learn more or schedule a consultation, call us anytime at 972-954-5322.